Easy Filter Replacement Instructions
- Disconnect the power cord.
- Remove front cover by pressing in on side buttons and pulling forward.
- Slide old filter out and replace with your new HEPA filter - white pleated side facing you. Note: Booster filter fits in front of the HEPA filter, behind the washable pre-filter.
- Replace front cover and reconnect power cord.
- Change your filter every 6 to 12 months depending on the air quality in your home or office and the frequency of use. When the HEPA filter changes from white to dark gray or brown, it's time to replace your filter!
Close this window.