HEPA Filter Replacement Instructions
Please refer to your owner's manual for additional instructions and safety guidelines.
- Turn off and unplug unit from the wall outlet.
- Place air purifier on its back on a protective, soft surface.
- Lift front grille by pulling up on the edge of the grille at the two recessed pockets located on each side of the unit.
- Remove pre-filter and HEPA filter and set aside.
- Remove cardboard covers from the HEPA filters.
- Insert filters into the three-sided recess in frame, gasket side down. Be careful not to puncture the fragile HEPA media.
- Position pre-filter on HEPA.
- Replace front grille. Tab on top of the grille fits into slot on the unit.
- For optimum performance replace filter every 12 months.
Close this window.