HEPA Filter Replacement Instructions
Please refer to your owner's manual for additional instructions and safety guidelines.
- Turn off and unplug unit from the wall outlet.
- Place air purifier on its back on a protective, soft surface.
- Lift front grille by pulling up on the edge of the grille at the two recessed pockets located on each side of the unit.
- Pulling on the filter tab, slide both the HEPA filter and the pre-filter.
- Remove plastic cover from the HEPA.
- Slide new HEPA into the unit until it stops. (If the filter is not in correctly the unit grille will not close.)
- Replace front grille. Tab on top of the grille fits into slot on the unit.
- For optimum performance replace filter every 12 months.
Close this window.