Air Filter Replacement Instructions
Please refer to your owner's manual for additional instructions and safety guidelines.
- Turn off and unplug unit from the wall outlet.
- Place air purifier on its back on a protective, soft surface.
- Locate the removable filter cover on the bottom of the air purifier.
- Slide the cover upward toward front grille, then pull toward you to remove.
- Remove old filter.
- Position new filter with whit side down, pushing it into position until it stops.
- Slide filter cover into position and press down to lock in place.
- For optimum performance replace filter every 3 to 6 months.
Close this window.