Air Filter Replacement Instructions
Please refer to your owner's manual for additional instructions and safety guidelines.
- Turn off and unplug unit from the wall outlet.
- Remove the water bottles from the 2 in 1 unit and set aside.
- Remove the top housing from the tray by pushing on the release tabs on either side of the housing and lifting up.
- Locate the air filter mounted between the evaporative wicks. Lift out the air filter.
- Position the air filter with the notches facing the front, over the tray and drop in place between the wick filters.
- Replace top housing, and make sure the tabs lock housing in place.
- For optimum performance replace filter every season depending on use.
Close this window.