Air Filter Replacement Instructions
Please refer to your owner's manual for additional instructions and safety guidelines.
- Turn off and unplug unit from the wall outlet.
- Place unit on its back, on a protective soft surface.
- Locate the removable compartment door on the bottom of the air cleaner.
- Slide filter cover upward toward the front grille, then pull outward to remove.
- Insert the odor removal filter with the pleated side up toward the grille. (The air flow arrow will be pointing down or toward the back of the unit.)
- Insert fully into the unit and slide filter compartment door back into position. Press down and lock the filter cover in place.
- For optimum performance replace filter every 6 to 9 months.
Close this window.