- Unplug air cleaner from the wall outlet.
- Open filter replacement door on bottom of air cleaner.
- Remove old filter by pulling the filter at the finger recesses inside filter door. Slide out filter and remove.
- Discard old filter and remove packaging from new filter.
- Slide new filter into air cleaner in direction of arrows. Make sure that black side faces the front of the air cleaner.
- Close and secure filter replacement door.
- Return air cleaner to operating position and plug in.
- Replace filter every 2 to 3 months for optimum performance.
Close this window.