MODELS DA-1020 AND DA-1030
- Turn the air cleaner off and unplug from wall outlet.
- Open the air intake grill by placing your thumb on the imprint located on the right side of the grill. Gently push in to release and open the grill door.
- Remove the old filter cartridge by pinching the center pleat and carefully pulling it out of the air cleaner.
- Remove any packaging or plastic from the new cartridge. When replacing, push in the cartridge in the direction of the arrow (Black carbon side first). Make sure that it is fully inserted.
- Close intake grill. Plug in the unit and turn on.
- Replace filter every 2 to 3 months for optimum performance.
Close this window.