Easy Filter Replacement Instructions
Please refer to your owner's manual for additional instructions and safety guidelines.
- Unplug unit from wall outlet.
- Remove the filter cartridge downward until it is released.
- Extract the filter cartridge.
- Check the condition of the filter by comparing its color to the color of the filter change indicator inside the filter cover. When the filter changes from white to dark grey or brown, it should be replaced.
- If the filter needs replacing, slide the new cartridge into the unit and discard the used filter.
Close this window.