HEPA and Pre-Filter Installation Instructions
Please refer to your owner's manual for additional instructions and safety guidelines.
- Turn the air cleaner OFF and unplug from the power supply.
- Open back air cleaner grille. To open back grille, place your fingers on the two tab indentions at the top of the unit just behind the calendar wheels and gently push down and release the grille. Completely remove back grille from unit.
- Remove HEPA and Odor-LockTM filter from the unit.
- Remove the Odor-LockTM filter from the HEPA filter.
- Discard the old HEPA and Odor-LockTM filter. Remove the new HEPA filter from its package. Attach the new Odor-LockTM filter to the HEPA filter using the fasteners provided.
- Place the Odor-LockTM and HEPA filter assembly back into the unit.
- Reattach back air cleaner grille.
- Plug air cleaner into a power outlet and it is ready for operation.
- Replace the pre-filter every 3 months and the HEPA and CPZ filter every 12 months for optimum performance.
Close this window.