HEPA Filter Installation Instructions
Please refer to your owner's manual for additional instructions and safety guidelines.
- Turn the air cleaner OFF and unplug from the power supply.
- Open filter replacement door on bottom of air cleaner by pushing in tabs and swinging door open.
- Remove old filter by pulling the filter at the finger recesses inside filter door. Slide out the filter and remove.
- Discard the old filter and remove packaging from the new filter.
- Slide new filter into air cleaner in direction of arrows. Make sure that black side faces the front of the air cleaner.
- Close and secure filter replacement door.
- Return air cleaner to operable position and plug in.
- Replace filter every 6 months for optimum performance.
Close this window.