CPZ Filter Kit Installation Instructions
Please refer to your owner's manual for additional instructions and safety guidelines.
- Turn the air cleaner OFF and unplug from the power supply.
- To open, unscrew the locking mechanism, and separate the lid (or endcap for the 17000 series) from the base.
- Remove the filter assembly (pre-filter, HEPA filter, and CPZ filter) from the internal chamber.
- To replace the pre-filter, remove the pre-filter from the HEPA filter and discard the pre-filter. Remove the new pre-filter from its package. Carefully wrap the new pre-filter around the new HEPA filter, and attach using the fasteners provided.
- To replace the HEPA filter, remove the old HEPA filter from the filter assembly and discard. Remove the new HEPA filter from its package. Carefully fit the new HEPA filter in the filter assembly.
- To replace the CPZ filter, remove the old CPZ filter cartridge from the filter assembly and discard. Remove the new CPZ filter from its package. Carefully fit the new CPZ filter in the filter assembly.
- Place the filter assembly into the internal chamber, replace the lid (or endcap) and base, and tighten the locking mechanism. Turn air cleaner to an operable position.
- Plug air cleaner into a power outlet and it is ready for operation.
- Replace the pre-filter every 3 months, the HEPA filter every 12 months, and the CPZ filter every 6 months for optimum performance.
Close this window.