Replacement Installation Instructions
Refer to your owner's manual for additional instructions and safety guidelines.
- Turn the air cleaner OFF and unplug from wall outlet.
- To open, gently place the air cleaner on its side and unscrew the locking handle underneath its base to release the BASE from the air cleaner.
- Remove the BASE assembly.
- Remove the filter assembly (consisting of the HEPA and pre-filter) from the internal chamber.
- Locate the seam of the pre-filter and carefully separate the fastener on the seam from the pre-filter and remove the pre-filter from the HEPA filter.
- Discard pre-filter and HEPA filter. Remove any plastic and packaging from the HEPA filter.
- Remove any plastic or packaging from the new pre-filter and remove any additional fasteners from the box. Secure approximately ½ inch of the strap fastener to one edge of the carbon pre-filter (on the white side). Carefully wrap the pre-filter around the HEPA filter so that the ends meet and the white side is facing outwards. Fasten the ends together with strap fasteners.
- Place the whole filter assembly into the product chamber. Close the product by replacing the base and tightening the locking handle.
- Turn the air cleaner upright. Plug into wall socket and turn on.
- Replace the HEPA filter once a year for optimal performance. Replace the pre-filter filter once every 2 to 3 months for optimal performance.
Close this window.