Replacement Installation Instructions
Refer to your owner's manual for additional instructions and safety guidelines.
- Turn the air cleaner OFF and unplug from the wall outlet.
- Place fingers on front release tabs and gently push tabs in and pull front grille forward to remove it.
- Remove and replace the indicated filter. Install the new HEPA filter in the same direction shown on the filter frame.
- Place bottom tabs on front grille into slots in base of air purifier. Push top of grille forward until grille locks in place.
- Push the "Reset" button to turn off light(s) and reset time.
- Plug air cleaner into any outlet and it is ready for operation.
- Filter change out should be more frequent with excessive smoke, dust, and pet hair.
- For optimum performance replace filter every 12 months.
Close this window.