HEPA Filter Installation Instructions
Please refer to your owner's manual for additional instructions and safety guidelines.
- Turn the air cleaner OFF and unplug from the wall outlet.
- To open, unscrew the locking mechanism, and separate the lid from the base.
- Remove the filter assembly (pre-filter and HEPA filter) from the internal chamber.
- Remove the pre-filter from the HEPA filter. Discard the HEPA filter.
- Remove the new HEPA filter from its package. Carefully wrap the pre-filter around the new HEPA filter, and attach using the fasteners provided.
- Place the filter assembly into the internal chamber, replace the lid (or endcap) and base, and tighten the locking mechanism. Turn air cleaner to an operable position.
- Plug air cleaner into a power outlet and it is ready for operation.
- Replace filter every 12 months for optimum performance.
Close this window.