Carbon Replacement Instructions
Please refer to your owner's manual for additional instructions and safety guidelines.
- Turn switch OFF and unplug unit from the wall outlet.
- Carefully remove front panel of machine by lifting outward with finger in recess.
- Remove white pleated HEPA filter and place aside. Remove one of the two carbon filter frames from inside the unit. Unsnap and remove plastic lid. Tap frame over trash can to remove any granules from frame.
- Place filter frame on flat surface. Pop up cardboard tray and place it on top of the filter frame.
- Cut of corner of carbon pouch. Slowly pour bag of carbon into the cardboard tray on the filter frame. Shake the frame to settle carbon.
- Remove cardboard tray and cover filter frame with one of the new foam screens. Replace plastic lid and snap into place.
- Slide carbon filter frame back into machine. Repeat entire process for second filter frame.
- After applying new filter replacement indicator sticker, replace front cover and plug unit into a wall outlet.
- Note: pouch contains more carbon than needed.
- For optimum performance check replacement filter sticker every 2 to 3 months.
Close this window.