HEPA Replacement Instructions
Please refer to your owner's manual for additional instructions and safety guidelines.
- Turn switch OFF and unplug unit from the wall outlet.
- Remove front Panel by lifting outward with finger in recess.
- Remove and discard old HEPA and insert new HEPA. Ensure thet the arrow on new filter is inserted with the arrow pointing UP and facing toward you.
- Before replacing cover, the foam Pre-filter contained in the unit's front cover should be cleaned on a regular basis. You should wash the pre-filter with cool tap water to remove excess dirt and odor.
- Replace pre-filter after it is dry. You may have to use a butter knife to tuck filter edges back into place.
- Replace cover and plug the unit back into a wall outlet.
- For optimum performance replace filter every 4 to 6 months.
Close this window.