Ceiling Fan Dust Filters
- Turn off the fan.
- Remove filters from the package.
- Clean the areas where the filters will be applied.
- Dry areas thoroughly (Blades must be free of dust, lint, and oil so adhesive will adhere).
- Hook and loop attachment strip for easy removal and replacement.
- Remove adhesive backing from strip.
- Install filters on top of the blade closest to where the blade attaches.
- Install filters on opposite blades.
- For optimal performance, change filter every 60 days by simply removing filter and using the existing strip for your new filter.
Close this window.