Sunbeam HEPA-Type Replacement Instructions
Please refer to your owner's manual for additional instructions and safety guidelines.
- As always, unplug unit prior to opening grill.
- Open and remove inlet grill by depressing latches of bottom or right side of grill (depending on orientation) and pulling away from air cleaner until hooks near outlet grill come free.
- Check the appearance of the pre-filter to see if there is a visible amount of dust or lint. If so, simply soak the pre-filter in warm soapy water and completely dry before replacing in the unit.
- Check the HEPA-Type filter cartridge to see which condition it matches on the filter indicator located on the housing of the unit near the outlet grill.
If the filter is brown in color, then it is time to change to a new filter. Remove the filter and replace it with a new one. Do not attempt to wash the HEPA filter.
- Under normal conditions the HEPA-Type filter should last 9-12 months. Frequent cleaning of the prefilter will help extend the life of the HEPA-Type filter.
Close this window.