Air Cleaner Replacement Instructions
Indicator lights on top of purifier will light up when it is time to replace the pre-filter or the HEPA filter.
- Place fingers on front release tabs. Gently push tabs in and pull front grille forward to remove it.
- Remove and replace the indicated filter. Install the new HEPA filter in the same direction shown by the arrow located on the filter frame. Install the new pre-filter by placing it on the tabs. DO NOT try to wash and reuse either the HEPA filter or the pre-filter.
- Place bottom tabs on front grille into slots in base of air purifier. Push top of grille forward until grille locks in place.
- Push the "Reset" button to turn off light(s) and reset time.
Note: Pushing the reset button before the filter light has come on will NOT reset the timer.
- For most efficient operation of the air purifier, it is recommended that you replace the pre-filter every three months and the HEPA filter every year.
Filter change out should be more frequent with excessive smoke, dust, and pet hair.
Close this window.