Whirlpool Aftermarket Air Cleaner Replacement Filters
Pre-Filter Installation Instructions
Refer to your owner's manual for additional instructions and safety guide lines.
- Turn the air cleaner OFF and unplug from the wall outlet.
- Place fingers on front release tabs, and gently push tabs in and pull front grille forward to remove it.
- Remove and replace the indicated filter. Install the new pre-filter by placing it on the tabs. DO NOT try to wash and reuse pre-filter.
- Place bottom tabs on front grille into slots on base of air purifier. Push top of grille forward until grille locks into place.
- Push the "Reset" button to turn off light(s) and reset time.
- Plug air cleaner into a power outlet and it is ready for operation.
- Filter change out should be more frequent with excessive smoke, dust and pet hair.
- Replace filter every 2 to 3 months for optimum performance.
Close this window.