Belt Installation Instructions
- Turn off power switch and unplug from wall outlet.
- Tip the extractor back to place the handle on the floor. Do not release the handle but put it on the floor so the base is at a 90 degree angle. If tanks contain liguid, remove both tanks before placing handle on the floor.
- Sitting in front of the extractor’s base, unscrew and lift belt cap from right side of base.
- Lift off belt cap.
- Lift brush roll and remove worn belt.
- Pinch belt to put it around the motor pulley.
- Push pulley end caps with openings in base.
- Push down on brush roll to secure.
- Rotate brush roll until belt is in place.
- Replace belt cap and secure with screw.
Close this window.