Filters-NOW.com for non-mobile users.
Air Filters-NOW.com mobile access
3M™ 2091 Particulate Filter (4 Pack)
3M™ 2091 Particulate Filter
- Recommended for welding, brazing, soldering, torch cutting, metal pouring, OSHA substance specific particle exposures and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Use with 3M™ Respirators 5000 series or cartridge 6000 series with 3M™ adapter 502, 3M™ facepieces 6000 series, or 3M™ facepieces 7000 series with bayonet filter holders.
- Has at least a 99.97% filtration efficiency.
- P100 approved!
- 4 Per Pack.
- Used for solids such as those from processing minerals, coal, iron ore, flour and liquid or non-oil based particles from sprays that do not emit harmful vapors. It is also used to protect from metal fumes produced from welding, cutting, other operations involving heating of metals, certain radioactive particulate materials and asbestos.
- Contains no components made from fiberglass and has been tested against particles approximately 0.3 micron size (mass median aerodynamic diameter) per 42 CFR 84.
- Can be used as a stand-alone filter with 3M™ 6000, 7500, 700X and 7800 series facepieces or as a prefilter with 3M™ 5000 series respirators and 6000 series cartridges (use with 502 adapter).
- Lightweight, Easy Breathing
- Versatile Protection
- Durability. The flexible filter resists abrasion and wetting.
- Advanced Electret Media
- P-Series Filter
Send us an email
or call toll-free: