Filters-NOW.com for non-mobile users.
Air Filters-NOW.com mobile access
3M™ 2097 Particulate Filter (2 Pack)--DISCONTINUED
3M™ 2097 Particulate Filter
- Recommended for chemical manufacturing, undercoating, welding, brazing, soldering, torch cutting, metal pouring, OSHA substance specific particle exposures and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Use with 3M™ Facepieces 6000 series or 3M™ Facepieces 7000 series with bayonet filter holders.
- Has at least a 99.97% filtration efficiency.
- P100 approved!
- 2 Per Pack.
- Used for solids such as those from processing minerals, coal, iron ore, flour and liquid or non-oil based particles from sprays that do not emit harmful vapors. It is also used to protect from metal fumes produced from welding, cutting, other operations involving heating of metals, certain radioactive particulate materials and asbestos. This filter protects against organic vapors below the OSHA PEL or applicable government standards, whichever is lower.
- Contains no components made from fiberglass and has been tested against particles approximately 0.3 micron size (mass median aerodynamic diameter) per 42 CFR 84.
- Can be used as a stand-alone filter with 3M™ 6000 and 7000 series facepieces or as a prefilter with 3M™ 5000 series respirators and 6000 series cartridges (use with 502 adapter).
- Lightweight, Easy Breathing
- Versatile Protection
- Durability. The flexible filter resists abrasion and wetting.
- Advanced Electret Media
- P-Series Filter
- Odor-Removing Filter Material
Send us an email
or call toll-free: