Filters-NOW.com for non-mobile users.
Air Filters-NOW.com mobile access
Iron (0.0-1.0 mg/l) for Fresh and Saltwater - 50 tests
Iron Testing Kit for Fresh and Saltwater
- Measures iron levels in fresh and saltwater aquariums.
- Iron must be carefully monitored and kept at a level that supports and maintains lush, planted aquariums.
- It is recommended to test iron with a frequency that will maintain the suggested iron level of 0.25 to 0.5 mg/L.
- The kit provides up to 50 tests and includes:
- One 7.5 mL (0.2 fl oz) bottle of Iron reagent #1
- One 5 g (0.1 oz) bottle of Iron reagent #2
- One glass test tube with cap
- One pipette
- One lab base
- One instruction booklet
Send us an email
or call toll-free: