Filters-NOW.com for non-mobile users.
Air Filters-NOW.com mobile access
Nitrate Test (0.0-110.0 mg/l) for Fresh and Saltwater - 80 tests
Nitrate Test Kit
- Measures nitrate in fresh and saltwater aquariums. Nitrate should be tested on a regular basis as an indicator of pollution in the aquarium and to determine if a water change is necessary.
- Nitrate accumulates in aquariums over a period of time and is difficult to remove by conventional filtration means.
- Regular use of Nutrafin Waste Control and Nutrafin Cycle, along with regular water changes and the removal of organic waste and debris are the best preventative measures against nitrate accumulation.
- The kit provides up to 80 tests and includes:
- One 17 mL (0.57 oz) Nitrate reagent #1
- One 10 mL (0.3 oz) Nitrate reagent #2
- One 10.5 mL (0.35 oz) Nitrate reagent #3
- One glass test tube with cap
- One pipette
- One lab base
- One instruction booklet
Send us an email
or call toll-free: