Filters-NOW.com for non-mobile users.
Air Filters-NOW.com mobile access
Pentek® CRE-1 Ceramic Filter - DISCONTINUED
CRE-1 Nominal 1 micron Ceramic Water Filter Cartridge
- Specially designed for cyst reduction and fine sediment filtration applications.
- Dimensions are 1.88" x 9.75"
- 1/2" thick ceramic wall allows for many cleanings, extending cartridge life. Performance depends on system design, flow rate, feed water quality and certain other application conditions.
- Manufactured from a sintered ceramic filtration media. CRE-1 filters are designed and tested for the reduction of Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts, and are ideal for fine sediment filtration applications.
- Will effectively trap dirt, sediment and cysts, down to 1-micron in diameter. A proper fit is ensured and water bypass is prevented through the use of a knife-edge seal.
- Easily cleaned with water and a damp cloth, sponge or stiff nylon brush. Pentek CRE-1 filter cartridges can be cleaned several times until the diameter at the smallest point is 1-1⁄2" or the circumference is 4-3⁄4", extending cartridge life.
- Only a thin layer of ceramic is removed with each cleaning. It is not necessary to clean the cartridge until the original color is restored as water in some locations may stain or discolor the ceramic. Good hygiene and housekeeping practices should always be used when cleaning the Pentek CRE-1 cartridge.
- HANDLE CARTRIDGE WITH CARE! Sharp blows, dropping, or freezing can cause cracks in the ceramic. If the cartridge should be cracked or frozen, discard the damaged cartridge and replace it with a new cartridge.
Send us an email
or call toll-free: