Filters-NOW.com for non-mobile users.
Air Filters-NOW.com mobile access
DGD 2501 Dual Gradient Density Spun Polypropylene Filter Cartridge DISCONTINUED
Dual Gradient Density Spun Polypropylene Filter Cartridge
- Pentair is also known as Pentek.
- Has two separate gradient density layers that enhance cartridge performance.
- Dimensions are 4.5" x 9.88"
- Has a 25 micron pre-filter fine sediment water filter layer and a 1 micron post-filter extra-fine sediment water filter layer.
- Larger diameter of the pre-filter reduces the particle load to the post filter, allowing it to operate at higher velocities. The effective DGD-2501 filter depth is increased to a full 233% of standard spun-polypropylene or string-wound filters. This increased depth provides for very high particulate reduction efficiencies and added loading capacity.
- Reduces the need for multiple housing step-down filtration systems.
- Reduces extra-fine dirt, sand, sediment, silt, rust particles, and scale particles.
- Pure polypropylene construction resistant to chemicals and corrosion.
- Designed for purity, bacteria resistance, and chemical resistance.
- Will not add taste, odor, or color to the liquid being filtered.
- Three times the dirt-holding capacity of similar sized sediment water filter cartridges.
Send us an email
or call toll-free: