Filters-NOW.com for non-mobile users.
Air Filters-NOW.com mobile access
CBR2-10R Carbon Block w/Lead Reduction & Flow Control 9 3/4 inch
CBR2-10R Nominal 0.5 micron Carbon Briquette Multimedia Water Filter Cartridge
- Has a built-in flow restrictor (0.6 gpm) to allow for maximum contact time. Since the flow rate is restricted, this filter is better for under sink drinking water systems and not whole house systems.
- Dimensions are 2.88" x 9.75"
- Reduces lead through 2000 gallons, reduces VOCs, and reduces MTBE.
- Premium high capacity chlorine taste & odor reduction through more than 20,000 gallons.
- Enhanced dirt holding capacity.
- Designed to reduce chlorine taste and odor, dissolved and particulate lead, cysts, MTBE and certain volatile organic chemicals (VOCs).
- Manufactured using a patented process, and combine powdered activated carbon (PAC) with a specially designed adsorbent medium for lead and mercury reduction.
- Protected by Endurawrap™, a uniquely formulated polyolefin bilaminate prefilter, designed to significantly increase the useful life of the cartridge by trapping sediment that typically plugs carbon block cartridges.
- Unique structure of the carbon block enables it to reduce Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma cysts and fine sediment particles down to 0.5 microns. Both the CBR2-10 and CBR2-10R filters are effective at reducing levels of chlorine taste & odor, MTBE and VOCs.
- This filter is also known as American Plumber WLC-R.
Send us an email
or call toll-free: