Filters-NOW.com for non-mobile users.
Air Filters-NOW.com mobile access
ECP50-BB Pleated Cellulose Polyester Filter Replacement Cartridge--DISCONTINUED
Nominal 50 micron Pleated Cellulose Polyester Water Filter Cartridge.
- Pentair is also known as Pentek.
- Has a special formulation of resin-impregnated cellulose and polyester fibers.
- Dimensions are 4.5" x 9.75"
- Provides higher wet strength than regular cellulose cartridges.
- Provides high flow rates and dirt-holding capacity, while maintaining extremely low pressure drop.
- Minimal unloading and media migration.
- Pleated around a polypropylene core for added strength and the ends are immersed in a thermo-setting vinyl plastisol. Embedding and sealing each end of the pleat block in this fashion fuses the components together forming a unitized end cap and gasket.
- Contains more media surface area than most competitive cartridges. The 20" Big Blue ECP cartridges contain 36 square feet of media.
- NOT recommended for non-chlorinated water supplies. Cellulose may start to break down if there is bacteria present in well water or other non-chlorinated water supplies.
Send us an email
or call toll-free: