Air Cleaner Media Replacement Instructions
- Turn the air cleaner OFF and unplug from wall outlet.
- Place the unit on its side and turn retaining clips outward.
- Remove the protective screen using the pull tab.
- Remove and discard old media.
- Remove the three protective panels from the new media.
- Insert new media with the air flow arrows pointing into unit.
- Reinsert protective screen and turn retaining clips inward.
- Replace media every 3 to 6 months for optimum performance.
Close this window.